Everyone makes some version of chex mix for their holiday parties but I am telling you that this one is the best. I know you all don’t know me too well but trust me when I say this chex mix is un-worldly moulth wattering. You can adjust the proportions of all the ingredients how ever you’d like. I like it heacy on teh pretzels but my parents liek the pretzels the least becasue they don’t absorb as much of the flavoring as the other ingredients do.
Holdiay Party Chex Mix
- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 6 Tbsp satled butter
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lawry seasoning salt
- Preheat the oven to 250.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the cereals, pretzels, and nuts (I cut the brazil nuts in half to make them more bite sized). Mix untill evenly combined.
- In a measuring cup melt the butter and add the worcestershire and seasoning salt. (If you want to skimp on dirty dishes melt the butter in the pan and mix worcestershire and seasoning salt in then.)
- Pour the dry ingredients into a large roasting pan and mix with the butter mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour stiring every 15 minutes.
- Spread onto a large pice of parcherment paper to dry.